Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mexico+Swine Flu=Berumda instead!! Part I

Since February we had a wonderful trip to Mexico planned for our whole family leaving on May 8th. Less than 2 weeks prior to our departure, the Swine Flu broke out. Needless to say we decided that Mexico was probably not a good idea for our family. We changed our plans and travel to Bermuda. Because Mike and I had been to Bermuda before, we knew that it would be a great vacation for our kids. With the white sand beaches, beautiful clear blue water and fun little streets that wind through the amazing colors of Bermuda. So for 5 wonderful days we explored the island, enjoyed the beaches, swam in the pool, played tennis, snorkeled, swam in caves, climbed 200 stairs to the top of a light house, ate at the famous Swizzle Inn and in all had fun as a fam in Bermuda. Below is Part I highlights of our trip.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Does this mean we won't see you this summer?

Hawkins Family said...

Looks like a great trip! Braxton looks so old! Maybe it's the long hair...or maybe he is just getting old.

Maloney Fam said...

Your trip looks like it was amazing!! I would love to go do that with our kids- I'll have to get all the details from you if we ever do get to go!
Your boys are so grown up and handsome! Hope you're having a great summer.

Eliza said...

LOVE IT!

My all time favorite pic was the one of Mike and Hudson drinking a pink daquiry pool side. It doesn't get better than that, does it?

I watched the slide show twice and now I am going back for my third viewing!

Tyler and Jeena said...

It looked like a perfect vacation. Okay, almost perfect, you were missing one thing--US. Next time your loser friends won't bail on you.