Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This is "Tom", the T-day Treat.



The boys loved helping me decorate the turkey cupcakes and came up with some of their own creations that were pretty cool.



UMMMM! Delicious!



Drum roll please! Presenting.... the fruition of a long day's work in the kitchen - is it worth it? Of course.



Loved having Chad with us this Thanksgiving.



The start of a new tradition - our 2009 "thankful lists".




The boys went to play the annual football Turkey Bowl, but it got ugly so no pictures were taken. The next day we headed to the church gym for some indoor soccer, b-ball, & rocket balloons.



Bundled up, trying to stay warm for the annual Madison Christmas Parade and lighting of the town tree.




Mini Golf? On Thanksgiving? In November? Needless to say, we had the course to ourselves.



Hudson's hole in one!

5 comments:

Jill said...

YEAH! You are alive! JK! I love seeing the pictures! We miss you guys! Even though it has been 5+ years it doesn't feel that long!

The pictures of your boys outside are SO good! I like the group shots! It looks like you guys are as busy as ever and having fun!

Thanks for the update!

Julie said...

I am so glad to know that it is possible to catch up on a blog, because I am sooo far behind. I love looking at your cute pictures. Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Hawkins Family said...

Looks like Thanksgiving was great! I LOVE that new hutch or whatever they're called in the dining room. One of these years we're going to come out to your place for Thanksgiving!

Maloney Fam said...

I am loving catching up on your blog! Yea! I love all the new pics of your adorable family. You always make me homesick for New Jersey when I look at all your pics. It's such a great place to live! Miss you guys!

Chad said...

Hi Emily (this is Chad). I know I'm late, but I was looking through your blog and saw the pictures of Thanksgiving and it brought back memories of a great weekend for me. Thanks again. I had a lot of fun! I ALWAYS enjoy visiting. You and Mike and the boys really know how to have a good time. The food was great and the boys were so fun to hang out with. They are lucky to have a great mom! Take care!