Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Festivities

So what your telling me is all I have to do is ring the door bell, say the simple words "trick-or-treat", and I get candy? What a concept, a concept that my boys have come to love. It was another successful Halloween with lots of fun eating the traditional white bean chili before heading out, school parades, parties, trick-or-treating and of course counting the candy after the big night. Good times were had by all. Costumes this year: Braxton- "Scream", Porter- Captain Rex, Hudson- a bat. I even brought out a couple costumes - the "hippie chick" and the "witch".



Central Ave School Halloween parade- I am one of the Room Mom's of Hudson's Kindergarten class so I got to dress up and join the parade this year.






Our ward Trunk-or-Treat



Halloween Night-


4 comments:

Tyler and Jeena said...

Looking good Rich Family. Maybe you should dye your hair orange permanently. Only you can look beautiful in that shade. Miss you guys.

Brittany Archibald said...

No way!!! I love the costumes and wig! I'm seriously impressed. Way to go on being the coolest mom ever!

Nathan and Gemma said...

I can't even describe the joy that comes from seeing you in that wig! It has brightened my day! You guys are so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.