Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Bench Family 2010

One of our favorite traditions of the Christmas season is Christmas Eve with the Bench Family. It starts with a delicious dinner then moves onto a short program which includes the kids acting out the nativity and some caroling, then ends with the traditional pyramid picture and dessert!



AJ putting the finishing touches on her beautiful table



The delicious dinner



Porter and J getting into costume for the big nativity




I don't know what these two little shepherds are up to but I am pretty sure it is no good :)



L getting the baby Jesus ready




The Pyramid



The aftermath which I think is the boys (big and small) favorite part!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

So I can't help but wonder how you and AJ feel about giving up the role of Mary to Lucy - I am guessing it is pretty awesome to hand all the parts over to the kids. No? Although I wonder how much longer Braxton is going to be willing to be in the show - when did he turn into a MAN?! He is just so stinking COOL. That picture of him as the wise man seems a taste of things to come...those teenage years are FAST approaching!!

Hawkins Family said...

I agree with Eliza about Braxton
He looks so old in that picture! You look fabulous as usual. I really like your hair. Did you get it cut recently?