Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hudson's Preschool Holiday Program

Here are a few pictures from Hudson's Holiday program. Unfortunately they didn't turn out that great. Hudson had the camera last and had messed up the settings and I didn't realize it until the program started. It was really cute though. I was actually surprised at how much Hudson got into it. He was singing and doing all the motions and loving being up in font of everyone. Then after the program they had a lite breakfast for all of us. It was funny all Christmas break Hudson was singing the songs and his favorite was the Dreidel song. I have to admit it is a catchy little tune.





Hudson wanted a picture in front of the Christmas tree with me. I figure I need to take advantage of that while I can.



They had the Christmas Program at the Elk's Lodge this year because they are finishing construction at Hudson's Preschool. They had these huge red chairs that all the kids were loving, it was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Hudson looks so dapper! I love his outfit.

Maloney Fam said...

He is SO cute Emily. I want to squish him! (In a good way of course!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.