Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Every year for Valentine's Day we have a special breakfast and the boys get a special Valentine from Mike and I. This year was no exception and it was even more fun because it was on a Saturday this year!




The famous Huge Hershey Kiss!!! I always wanted one of these growing up (alright who am I trying to kid I still want one of these babies!) So when I saw them at the store I thought they were a "must have" for the boys. They loved them and are actually still working on finishing them. They are solid chocolate.



I figured if I was going to give them the HUGE hershey kiss I had to give them something to make sure they wouldn't get any cavities! They for some reason have always wanted an electric toothbrush so they were thrilled and haven't stopped brushing their teeth since.



Our traditional Valentine's Day breakfast- pink heart shaped pancakes, pink milk, and yummy ham and cheese eggs.



2 comments:

Jill said...

Too fun! What a good mom you are! You even remembered to take pictures!

Eliza said...

I am addicted to pink milk, next year I am coming to your place for v-day. BTW, love the new sleek black look on yer old blog.