Tuesday, March 31, 2009

President's Day in the City

Here are a few pictures from our adventure in the city on Pres. Day. My friend Eliza and I thought it would be fun to go to the Museum of Natural History in the City and hit one of our favorite places for lunch The Shake Shack. So that is what we did. We all piled into Eliza's van and headed into the city. We hit the Shake Shack for lunch first to beat the rush and it ended up working out just perfect. One of Eliza's friends that lives in Brooklyn met us there with her three little girls. We had the whole basement to ourselves as we partook of the best shakes, burgers, and fries in the city. I am sorry to say that I did not get one photo of this experience. Then headed over to the museum. Unfortunately it was packed but that didn't stop us! The kids loved seeing the Dinosaur exhibits and many others. I have to say we were quite the sight in the city with three woman, two strollers, and 8 small kids among us, but we had fun and the Shake Shack is always worth the trip.



<



3 comments:

Chad said...

Dinosaurs, shakes, burgers and Fries, in the city. Sounds great. You're brave Emily to go into New York with all your children.I'm glad I didn't see it. I remember going around downtown DC with three adults (you, mike, and me) was hair raising enough for me.

Unknown said...

Just thought I would try out my new ability to comment. Love your pictures -

Eliza said...

Good times, good times.

Lets do that again - soon. (the shake shack part!)