Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Braxton the Artist!

Braxton is taking after his Uncle Ben in the art department. Braxton loves art and enjoys his art class at school. A couple of his projects have been selected for art shows. This was one project selected and displayed this past weekend. His art teacher was there and had wonderful things to say about having Braxton in her class (always good words for a parent to hear). Good job B!




Braxton and his Art Teacher




Braxton and his friend Lucas, who also had an art piece chosen for the show.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Impressive! Love that kid.

Julie said...

What the artist! I am impressed! He is on his way to making the millions. We miss you guys. We hope you have fun with the Weese and Rich clan.

Karen said...

Way to go Braxton! We loved seeing your incredible work! You've got a family full of artists!

Chad said...

That's a great piece of art Braxton. With all your many interests, I didn't know art was one of them. You do a lot of cool things. You'll have to tell me about it. When I look at it I think pinata, giraffe, dragon? I hope I'm close. Whatever it is, it's cool!