Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forts & Monopoly - New fav's @ Rich house

Yep that's right Hudson has a new favorite game - Monopoly - and he is actually pretty dang good at it. This photo is a picture of a game that lasted 4 days. He loves buying properties and then houses and hotels to go on them. If you think that he lets you get by without paying - you are wrong! He has an eagle eye for that. He also knows that it is great to have all the Railroads and utilities!



These are just a few shots of the boys playing and sleeping in one of their many forts they built this summer. They are getting more and more creative. As much as I hate the mess I love it too. I have such fond memories of building forts with my siblings as a child. I only wish we would have taken pics of the outside - next time.....



3 comments:

Eliza said...

So, you really are the best mom ever. FOUR DAYS?!?! Remember how Millie filled in the blank on that MCH thing about your mom? "My mom really loves reading emails." And your son said, "My mom really loves playing with me."

IT WAS THE TRUTH!

I love that he is SERIOUS about acquiring property. Good man.

Hawkins Family said...

I can't wait for our kids to get bigger and really appreciate forts. We built them a few times with Carter and I'm pretty sure Mike and I liked them more than he did!

Chad said...

Monopoly and forts - its a repeat of when we grew up. With Legos and Star Wars on top of that, your house is one of my favorite places to go! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of school, the beach, and everything. It's so exciting to see your boys go through all these good experiences. Way to be a great mom!