Saturday, October 2, 2010

VEGAS

Mike and the guys took a trip to watch some basketball in Vegas. Mike loves to take pictures, so the old adage of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas probably doesn't apply (at least I like to think so:).

Mike visited his sister Julie and her family at the beginning of the trip as she lives in St. George, which is just 1.5 hour drive from Vegas. As always Julie and fam gave a great welcoming and Connor provided a stunt show on his bike.



Little Addy



Flying Connor!



A little golf to start them off right.




Must have been a late night for Jordan.



The great zip line activity organized by Beau. I am told that some guy named Rodriquez forgot to do "star fish" as instructed to stop and about went through the emergency breaks and off the zip line - apparently it was really funny and you had to be there.




They did attend some basketball games - so I am told.




Mike tells me this was the highlight meal of the trip at the "Wynne Buffet". Where he was emphatically told by someone who looked like a celebrity when he asked if he knew her - "Believe me, you don't know me!"

No comments: