Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Summer trip to Utah




This is just a few pictures of our trip to Utah this summer. As I was looking through all of the pictures I don't think there was much we didn't do. We stayed in SLC for the first few days @ the Plummer's which included lots of cousin time, a visit to the Children's Museum, a day at Lagoon, tennis, golf, and some great food. While we were at Lagoon our good friends the Carlsons were nice enough to meet us there and then came onto Bear Lake for a day. It was great to see them and their cute boys! So like I said then it was off to Bear Lake for a few days, which included beach time, more golf, more great food and more fun times with family. Then we went to Logan for another 5 days and the boys got to do a Tennis Camp at the sports Acadamey with their cousins. We had a great time and appreciate the generosity of all the family letting us stay with them. We can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad to see some action on your blog! I should not be talking because I never update mine. I love reading about what you guys are doing. We are missing you and hoping we can see you sometime soon. My boys talk about your boys all the time!